Belmont Computing is partnering with semiconductor design companies to develop next-generation SoCs, FPGAs, and IoT devices. Belmont Computing provides cost-effective solutions to the company’s specific design requirements by collaborating on methodology, technology adoption, and custom workflow development.
- Assess and enhance existing design flow, environment, and methodology.
- Best-in-class automation solutions to optimize tool licenses and compute resources.
- Flows that can scale across on-prem, cloud for peak, or hybrid infrastructure.
- Develop and deploy switchable EDA tool vendor flows to increase stability and predictability.
- Develop seamless collaborative and continuous design development flows.
Custom EDA Flow and Tool Development
Developing custom EDA tools and flows to meet a company’s specific requirements increases efficiency and productivity. Companies can offload the development of fundamental tasks to focus on critical chip design. Custom EDA tools and flows can also integrate with existing systems, resulting in a streamlined design process. Companies can partner with BCI to develop custom tools and flows without exposing their IP.
- Develop custom EDA tools and flows that integrate seamlessly into the company’s existing design flow.
- Rewrite internal flows using more robust software engineering methodologies.
- Testing and validate the custom solutions within the company’s processes.
- Provide comprehensive documentation, and training.
- Provide continued maintenance and support to work efficiently, even as technology and design requirements change over time.
Analytics and Visualization
Big data analytics and visualization are crucial aspects of modern chip design and EDA. They provide insights into large amounts of chip design data for informed decision-making, faster design verification, and enhanced design optimization. Analytics and visualization tools can facilitate collaboration between chip designers, leading to higher-quality chips and cost savings.
- Architect and develop large-scale data management systems to manage chip design data utilizing modern databases, and design processes.
- Develop flows to parse and collect design process information from multiple EDA tools and their reports.
- Develop unified data collection and storage infrastructure to enable the feasibility of machine learning (ML) in the design flow.
- By collaborating with our customers, we establish standard sign-off metrics and customize pre-built flows to streamline sign-off processes.
- BCI offers dashboard development services for various design tasks, such as IP qualification, release status, and usage tracking.